We have a number of great places to eat on Old Falls Street, including freshly-made cuisine as diverse as the visitors and tourists to Niagara Falls. Here is a list of the delicious food options on our street:
Your Gateway to Niagara Falls State Park
Old Falls Street – The Park Block, between Prospect St. & Rainbow Blvd.
- The Kabob King (Halal, Mediterranean)
- Kathi Roll by the Falls (Indian Cuisine)
- Mother Clucker’s (Peri Peri Chicken & More)
- Mackinali’s (Deli & Bakery Shop)
- Let’s Sea (Fish n’ Chips, Seafood, Hoagies)
- Mario’s Pizza (New York Style Thin)
- Flip Burger (Burgers, Fries, Ice Cream)
- Hard Rock Cafe’ (Bar & Grill)
- The Dosa Hut (Indian Cuisine)
- Royal Dragon (Asian Noodle Bar & Grill, coming soon)
Old Falls Street – The Middle Block, between Rainbow Blvd & First St.
- Savor Restaurant (Culinary Institute, Full-Service)
- la Patisserie (Culinary Bakery & Cafe’)
- Barnes & Noble (Bookstore & Convenience)
- Legends Bar (Cocktails, Beer, Wine)
- The Giacomo Lobby Bar (Cocktails, Beer, Wine)
Old Falls Street – The Conference Block, between First St. & Third St.
- T.G.I. Friday’s (Bar & Grill)
- Rainforest Cafe’ (Bar & Grill)
- Starbucks (Coffee, Snacks)